Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

So far very well, thank you. Some time was spent last night tying up tomatoes and putting up a fence for the cucumbers.


It was way past due! There are baby cukes and Megan is thrilled.


There are also little green beans.


A cabbage ready for harvest. I am looking forward to cooked cabbage with ham. Yum!


I still have grapes on the vine. The last few years they have all dried up and died about the time they ripened. I just used the last jar of homemade grape jelly. I have heard that you can use frozen concentrate to make jelly. Has anyone every tried that?

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!








3 comments:

  1. WOW your garden looks amazing! You have a green thumb for sure. Ours is still very small and we only just put up a little fencing for the peas. Love cabbage and your looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed! Oh my, I'm envious of those grapes!!! They look wonderful! My dad used to have a big arbor that was totally covered in grapes. Unfortunately, the field that it was near caught on fire and all of the grape plants burnt to the ground. Anyway, enjoy your beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Wendi, my garden doesn't look this far along yet. I'll be sharing pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!