Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happens

On Friday afternoon we meet friends at a new to us park. It was quiet and beautiful!


We took a nice long walk where the girls picked wildflowers and tasted some wild raspberries. I am excited to pack a picnic and take Chuck back.


We meet up with a few of the girls that were part of Megan's adoption group. The little girl next to her was in the same foster home. It is wonderful that we all live close enough to get together.

I have been thinking about cutting Megan's hair and finally took the plunge this weekend.


I love it! It got rid of all of the uneven, thin areas and now it looks full. Her bangs were cut a little shorter then I like, but they will grow quickly. I plan to let it grow longer, but now it will be all the same length and hopefully will grow out nice and thick.

Chuck spent some time building a couple of little benches for me.


Megan and I spent some time painting them. I hope to have the finally coat on soon and then I will show you where I will be putting them.

There are many things on the to do list this week. I am looking forward to getting some things accomplished. Have a great Monday!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!


3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love her haircut! :-) Can't wait to see the benches done. Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair cut! Glad you had a nice weekend and I'm sure the benches will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!