Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Little Gardening

Happy Mother's Day! I enjoyed a weekend full of family time. Saturday evening we took pizza to my mother-in-law's home. This morning I received some nice cards, a gift and breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes! Then for dinner we went to my parents to grill out.

It felt like we were out and about much of the weekend. I did find a little time to garden. Most of the petunias are planted.


More strawberries were planted.


I hope that the covering will keep the critters out!

Little grapes are forming.


Aren't they adorable?! I am almost out of grape jelly so I am hopeful for a good crop.

After a busy weekend and fighting a headache most of the day I am ready for bed. Have a great Monday!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

1 comment:

  1. Really like the cage over the plants. Hubby make them? Nice! Sounds like you had a fun time with visiting and be spoiled. I'm glad. Mom's deserve a day to be Queen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!