Monday, May 02, 2011

A Great Saturday

Saturday was warm and sunny. Just what we needed after all of the rain we have had and are suppose to have this week.

While Chuck and Megan gave a neighbor a ride to the auto part store I jumped on the mower and cut the back yard.


I was anxious to get it done so that I could get laundry out on the line.


I wasn't able to fit all of the laundry along with bedding on the line. A new, larger clothes line is on the to do list. I can hardly wait for it be done!

Weeds were pulled and new mulch was put down in the front landscaping.


I am happy happy to see this done. I hope to get some colorful flowers planted soon. I am waiting for dryer weather.

One of my favorite things about warmer weather is grilling out.


My parents joined us for dinner. Then we sat on the back porch and watched Megan play.


As we relaxed and drank lemonade Chuck and I agreed we need more Saturdays just like this one!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how loverly everything looks! So green and fresh! Great weekend indeed. So glad you got time to enjoy it before more rain heads your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree:) These kinds of Saturday's ar ethe best! We made good use of the nice weather too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts on the clotheslines look so cozy!! Seeing this made me want to grill out....now! Yum! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend looked very similar to mine! LOL Except we are not finished our outside projects yet :-) Your yard looks great! Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!