Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everyone Needs Beauty...

as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. ~John Muir

I took a walk around the yard the other afternoon and soaked up the beauty and rejoiced in the all the great things the Lord has done in my life.



Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun. ~Ecclesiastes 11:7



Notice how the flowers grow. They do not toil or spin. But I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of them. If God so clothes the grass in the field that grows today and is thrown into the oven tomorrow, will he not much more provide for you, O you of little faith? ~Luke 12:27-28


I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm looking forwarded to having our
    flowers looking as good as yours. Right now they look water logged from 10 days of rain. The grass is also very tall - good thing I have a tall dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and landscaping are beautiful, Wendi! I am so far behind on my flowers this year, I am wondering if they will get done at all. So much rain! Flowers are indeed a blessing from God, aren't they? Such variety of colors and fragrances! A true gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi - Love the old wooden-framed screen door you're using as a trellis! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I commented this morning, I forgot to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Please stop by again as I figure out how this blogging thing works! Someday I'd like for mine to look as nice as yours does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the shades of pink! The Scriptures are so fitting. Yes, a walk in the yard and looking at all the details makes me ponder the Lord's goodness as well. Beauty, indeed! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!