Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Air Show

Chuck served in the Air Force and I guess you could say that he has a thing for planes. On Saturday we went to an air show.

There were plenty of planes on the ground that you could explore.


Hands on experience is great for kids!

This is a medical plane. It will transport those sick and injured to receive treatment or return home for no charge. It is funded by donations. It is called Grace on Wings. Love the name!




A refueling plane. Chuck was able to go on a refueling mission while in the Air Force. How fun!



The star of the show... US Navy Blue Angels. Great show!

On the way home we stopped off at a park for a picnic dinner.


After dinner we took a walk.


A wonderful day!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!










4 comments:

  1. Go Air Force, into the Wild Blue Yonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I am hoping to take my son to Dayton, Ohio this summer to visit Wright-Patterson and the museum there.Kids learn so much with hands-on fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby was in the Air Force as well and we went to many Air Shows. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful day! :-)
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!