Friday, April 15, 2011

Mama's Helper

Megan loves to help. No matter what I am doing she wants to be there helping me out. I really don't mind. She chatters away and makes me smile while learning to keep a home.

Yesterday she helped dust and


wash potatoes for dinner.


As I sliced the potatoes to later boil and mash she asked for a slice. She then asked for some salt... just like Grandpa Mike.

Sure it much easier to do a task myself, but what precious moments I would miss!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

4 comments:

  1. My girls are my little helpers too and I love it! It's so great to teach them these things that are so important throughout their lives. :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    blessings
    ,Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days so long ago when I had "Helpers" as well. She is learning from you not only how to keep a home, but to do it with joy in her heart and a song on her lips. Keep teaching her, life lessons she will take with her forever. I love the raw potato with salt story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! My kids are always wanting to help in the kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love eager little helpers. Jane is showing interest in doing everything I am doing. I love it! I'm so excited that she already has a heart for "home".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!