Thursday, April 07, 2011

Lovin' the Sun

After a heavy, heavy rain all day Monday it has been sunshine and blue skies.


Even though it is still cool we have been trying to get outside as often as possible.

I was presented with the seasons first fist full of flowers.


It always brings a smile to my heart.

As always the swing set is a popular activity.


There are plenty of chores to keep everyone busy. One of those never ending task is laundry. Stained clothing is not my friend. I finally pulled out the items and tackled them.


I tried something new on the underarm stains on Chuck's shirts. I used Borax and water to make a paste. I then scrubbed the stains and washed as normal. Worked like a charm!

The season for hanging out laundry has also returned.


Nothing like the smell of a line dried blanket! Such a simple thing that bring so much joy.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

2 comments:

  1. We have sun too, and I'm hoping for some major melting this weekend. Suppose to get up into the 60's!! My heart is happy. Love the laundry on the line. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple moments...I treasure them the most :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!