Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pizza Party!

This week is spring break and yesterday I received a call from my nieces asking to come over. It is always a pleasure to have them over. It was close to lunch when they called so I suggested that they join us for pizza.



With the late notice there wasn't time to put together homemade pizza. Ordering out was the next best thing.



After lunch we put together ice pops.



I read somewhere that you could put a slice of banana in the bottom to place the stick in. I didn't have much luck with it though. The banana keep floating. If you have any ideas of how to keep the stick centered without plastic wrap please share.

It wouldn't be a party with a craft.



Simple butterflies. I thought the day went really well considering I pulled it together much time to plan!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! Looks like a great time! I cherish those moments when we can have visitors over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! And last minute too! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Sometimes those spur-of-the-moment times are the best! I don't take advantage of those moments like I should, I need to look for more of them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute butterflies! And is that Papa Johns.....I really heart Papa John's pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really fun day you pulled together!

    I need to be more spontaneous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know why your neices would call their aunt on their spring break! You created such a fun afternoon for all!
    I wish I lived closer to my neices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Blessings!
    Mary

    http://lundkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!