Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Whole Crew


The last couple of days things have been hopping around here. My part-time afternoon kiddies have been here. I have two four year old, a 17 month old, 7 months and an almost 4 month old to care for the past couple of days. Sure some moments were chaotic, but the hugs, kisses and sweet baby cuddles make it all worth it!

Today I just have the normal crew. I need to catch up on some household task and work on preparing my monthly shopping list.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi -
    I have just recently found your blog and love it. Your daughter is adorable and your home seems so cozy and warm. I noticed you said that you shop once a month. I am thinking of doing this to save time and possible money - I wondered how do you know what to buy for a whole month? Do you plan out a month's worth of meals or do you just know what items you like to have in your pantry and simply restock each month? Do you think this saves money since you are not in the store as often? I was just curious as I don't quite know how to tackle it.
    Thanks,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been very busy! they are adorable! I too am working on a menu plan for february, how quickly Jan. flew by! Have a great day!! We are getting more snow.....
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you hve your hands full! Enjoy - they all grow up so fast.
    How do you get your signature at the bottom of each blog? Would love to learn that skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute group of children! I agree with Laurie, a post about once a month shopping would be great!
    I am just starting a new blog about my daily life with my 4 yr old, pop on over and say hi! I ahave been reading your blog for quite awhile now, and enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy, busy! I'm sure Megan enjoys all the playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy days!! :) Sounds like fun though. Come say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!