Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A Place for Everything

As I organize and purge I am reminded one again how important it is for everything to have a place. I have been keeping my yarn and knitting/crochet stuff in a gift bag that was overflowing. The bag was to small and it always seemed to be in the way. I picked a container at Goodwill. I knew the size would be perfect to fit beside the love seat and the handles would be handy for moving it around.


It is still in need of a makeover. I was anxious to use it and since there isn't time for the makeover at this time I went ahead and started using it. I am so happy to have found a home for my knitting/crochet stuff. Now if I could remind myself to put everything back in it's place every time!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

3 comments:

  1. this made me smile. I love the idea. I have ALOT of knitting stuff for now it's organized and contained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love the container and once you get your creative hands on it, it will be even more beautiful - looking forwarded to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I have a very long to do list, but have had a lot of company so I'm just this week getting back into things,lol.
    Have a great night!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!