Thursday, January 06, 2011

Beauty

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Proverbs 118:24


Each morning this week I have been greeted by a beautiful sunrise. It makes my heart sing and rejoice that the Lord provides such splendor for us to enjoy!

Take time this morning to look out the window and enjoy the view. No matter if it is sun, rain or snow rejoice in the fact that "this is the day the Lord has made!" May it be a great one!!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it beautiful the canvases the Lord paints for us each day. Yes take the time to embrace God's beauty.

    Thank you for this post.

    Hugs,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on FB this morning that we up here in the right hand corner of US are getting a full 7 minutes of Sunshine today. Yes, I am so thankful to God for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!
    Many Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is always such a breath of fresh air! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed; I remind myself of that verse every morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!