Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Tags and Wrapping

Each Christmas I make my own gift tags. This is what I came up with this year.




Simple and easy. Just what my life calls for at this time.

My shopping is done and I finished my wrapping last night. I do use traditional wrapping paper, but brown paper is my favorite thing to use.




It is simple, homey and feels old fashioned to me. Everything that Christmas should be.

You can check out previous gift tags here, here and here.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!



11 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love them they are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little men are so cute! All your gift tags are just precious. The stars are probably a particular favorite of mine.

    I adore the gift wrapping in the brown bag. It is so comfy feeling. I use only plain regular colored paper too. I buy Red and then I can use it through out the year for different occassions. ;) Your idea is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love they simple and beautiful they are. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love brown paper for wrapping too although like you, I do use regular wrapping paper, too.

    I always keep an eye out at yard sales for natural colored string and I use this to tie almost all my gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love that brown paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brown paper..might try it next year and LOVE the tags..so homey and old fashioned

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i just love these! The packages look great! And your done!? I have not even began to wrap the girls gifts yet, but then they are always home with me so it makes it tricky, lol.
    Have a great night!
    Blessings,.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your gift wrapping! I hope you don't mind,
    I might have to copy your style.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!