Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Wish


There is an excitement in the air around here. The paper chain that Megan cuts each night is getting very, very short. Some last minute homemade gifts and wrapping has taken place. In the mist of all of the hustle and bustle we are keeping the reason for the season in our heart. Megan keeps reminding us that on Christmas morning we are all going to yell "Happy Birthday, Jesus!" Yes, sweet girl, we will.

My Christmas wish is that everyone would feel the love of Jesus Christ not only at Christmas but every day of the year.


Merry Christmas from my home to yours!








4 comments:

  1. We sing Happy Birthday to Jesus every year. It's a great way to remember why we have this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Wendi!!! So glad I have gotten to know you through blogging, you are a blessing to me :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas wish! Merry Christmas to you, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!