Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Movies

We woke up yesterday to light, fluffy, big snowflakes.



It was so beautiful! We lucked out and the snow storm stayed to our north and we were able to enjoy this snowfall.

As we were getting ready Sunday morning Megan was complaining of her tummy hurting. I think a lot of it had to do with our busy schedule the last few days. She is like her Mama and doesn't do well when things are hectic. We changed gears and ended up with a slow, lazy day.


The Christmas movies were pulled out.


There was plenty of rest and time to snuggle.



Sometimes that is just what one needs!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!


3 comments:

  1. We had a lazy day too filled with sewing and movies. Yes, those days are a blessing and I'm glad you got to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are "snowed in" for a couple of days. Except for school work, we are having some lazy days too!

    Love those Christmas classics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I decided to do over the week end and today...nothing but lay around and watch movies..talk on the phone and go blogging..just have to do that every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!