Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas Comes Early

I have had the thought of new dishes in the back of my mind for awhile. If I liked a set it wasn't in my budget or if it was in my budget I wasn't in love with them. While looking through the Black Friday ads I spotted the perfect set and the price was $40 down from over $100. I showed my mom and sister and mom bought them as a Christmas gift for me. Thanks Mom!



I took some time yesterday morning to get them situated in their new home.


I would have like for them to look prettier in the cabinet, but I am living real life! Space is an issue in my cozy little home and I have to make the most of my space.

I can see lots of potential with these and love how crisp the white looks.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful---love the milk white

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty. You'll love having white dishes--they'll look classy for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white dishes! So pretty and you will be able to dress them up for any season! What a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.....I have a creamy color and I love them...they go with everything! :) Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white! I love your "neat" cabinets! It would be scary if you opened mine!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new dishes! Cabinets have doors for a reason!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dishes are just beautiful! what a lovely gift to receive. Such beautiful dishes to serve your family and friends with. :-)
    Your cabinets look great!

    Have a wonderful afternoon!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! I've owned two sets of dishes throughout our 15 year marriage and both have been white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new dishes. What a great gift! Enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!