Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Vote!


Just a friendly reminder to go out and VOTE today. I know that it is sometimes hard to choose. It feels like you are voting for the lesser of two evils but the way I look at is if you don't vote you really have no right to complain about government decisions you don't like. At the moment there are many decisions being made that I do not agree with.

Voting is a gift. There are many people in other countries who fight and even die for this right. A right that many Americans take for granted. The bottom line is that you should vote because you can!

3 comments:

  1. Sure did vote today. I was #194 at the polls today. It was nice to see them busy for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder! Voting is not only our duty but also a fun field trip! :-) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Wendi! So true, we can not complain if we don't take part.
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!