Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day



With Bravery and Strength
they serve,
With Dignity and Pride they
stand,
With Courage and Hope they
fight,

The life they live is
Dangerous,
Treacherous,
Rough,
And Hard Going,

But when the fog clears
They are the ones who still stand.


I feel honored to be part of family that serves their country with pride. Many past veterans including my father, husband, cousins and uncles. Some from the present including my brother-in-law and several cousins. A huge thank you to those who have served and especially those who lost their life in service.


3 comments:

  1. I share your sentiments Wendi. Thanks for this tribute to our military!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Wendi. :) Hoping you had a great day. Come over soon for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!