Monday, November 29, 2010

Tree Decorating

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. It was simple, slow and relaxing here. Just the way I like it!

Friday morning it was time to pull out the decorations and start decorating the tree.


Megan was super excited to begin and barely made it through breakfast.


She is old enough that she was a lot of help putting on the ornaments and


at helping Daddy troubleshoot some burnt out lights.


When it was finished we started a new tradition.


We all sat down to admire the tree and enjoy a candy cane.


Of course we had to pull the nativity and talk about the real reason we celebrate Christmas!

Each Monday until Christmas I will show you a simple, fun activity that we are doing to celebrate Christmas. I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forwarded to your ideas for this month. You have such great ones! Love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and *sweet* tradition to begin! :-) Sounds like your weekend was a lot like ours! Looking forward to Mondays here! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree and great tradition...we love Candy Canes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks beautiful! I love the pic of Megan and Chuck under the tree. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree looks beautiful!! We have lots planned here too for Chritmas! :-) The month will be lots of fun. So great to start new traditions, I bet she really enjoyed it.
    Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!