Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In the Spirit

The crafty Christmas spirit that is!

We have satellite TV and it has numerous music channels. I find myself listening to music often during the day and on Friday I found the Christmas music! Oh! I squealed with delight and I could just see the oh no look on Chuck's face. Much cooler temperatures, the threat of snow flurries and Christmas music is all I needed to start crafting away.

I am a list maker and started by making a listing of all the things I want to get done soon.


After making my list I hit the ground running. I gathered up all of the things I would need to complete my list.


I have several things started and was able to complete one project.


I used scraps of frayed fabric and wrapped it around a styrofoam cone. The stars were not my first choice, but I used what I had on hand. I covered the wooden stars with glue and then sprinkled on cinnamon. Oh my they smell wonderful!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




5 comments:

  1. You have me beat! I've not started with that yet and I love your handwritting! So nice to look at. I do like the "tree" as well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I love your little trees! I found my music on my satellite too, much to my husband's dismay! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little trees! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    We put up our Christmas decorations, trees and lights on Halloween...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I haven't checked the satellite stations yet - we always listen to the music on there!

    Those trees are adorable!

    It was near 80 degrees here today, but thankfully it's supposed to cool down by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendi,

    I'm a big list maker too, but some days I feel it's too long to get it all accomplished, lol. :-) Oh I'm the same way with Christmas music and yes, my husband does the same lol. It's just not the same without the songs. :-)
    Love your little trees so cute!
    Have a great evening!
    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!