Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Days Go By

As the days go by I am trying to enjoy each moment.


During quiet time I have been crafting while Megan is near working on her letters. It is such a joy to watch her learn to write and realize the letters make words.

I received some peel and stick chalkboard paper from Chuck and decided to use it as my menu.


It is pretty neat stuff! If I decide I don't want to use it as my menu I can peel it off and stick it somewhere else. I think it would be great to make a child table into a chalk table without painting.

As the days grow cooler I am craving warm, comforting foods.


After a yummy dinner and a little reading I am more then ready for bed. With the time change and early night fall I find that by 8:30 or 9 I am ready to turn in.

Another day awaits me. Today the kitchen needs a deep clean, there is always laundry and all of my babysitting kids will be here this afternoon. I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!


6 comments:

  1. Chalk board paper? Never heard of that one, sounds great especially if you can move it! Nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling ~ just like you would see at a cozy diner! :-) I will join you and enjoy the simple moments today. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...my first line got erased somehow, but I was referring to your chalkboard menu...It looks darling, and the contents look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    I have the dry erase version of that sticky paper, and that's what we use on our fridge for to-do lists, notes, etc. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that chalkboard paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chalkboard paper is awesome! I have not seen this yet. :-) I'm gonna have to find some and try it out.
    Have a great night!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!