Monday, November 08, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Wow, what a busy weekend! Chuck and I were talking toward the end of last week about how relaxed the weekend was going to be. There wasn't anything on the calendar and we were looking forward to an easy weekend at home. Ha! Funny how fast things can change.

While looking at the calendar for November and December I realized just how busy we are going to continue to be. In order to keep myself from completely stressing out it was decided that taking care of the Christmas pictures would be wise.

Here are a few shots of my girl. I really like the second picture.





I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!




12 comments:

  1. She is simply beautiful! What a blessing!! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness she is growing up so fast! When did she become a young lady?? Thanks for sharing, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is a beautiful little girl.
    Love the photos and love the dress she is wearing.
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pictures! You're right - the second one is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos! I love her pose in the second one, but I also love the pop of color in the first one. I don' think I could choose a favorite. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks beautiful! Great pictures!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out great.

    Nathan just got his preschool pix back, and he had a funny expression on his face, so we're going to try again this week with the retake session!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny how seeing pictures of the girls from our trip make me realize how grown up they're getting more than watching my own daughter every day.

    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous!!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendi,
    She is precious. What beautiful photos. Her dress is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!