Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Field Trip: Pumpkin Patch

Megan went on her very first field trip to the pumpkin patch.


Megan searched and searched for the perfect pumpkin.


Enjoying a hayride with a good friend.


The corn maze was a great place to run off energy.


Only a handful of kids made it through the straw bale tunnel. Megan said it was dark and scary.


The best part of the trip was climbing and running on the stack of straw bales.

I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! She was very brave to go through the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkin patches! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Did she find the perfect pumpkin? I let my two year old pick ours this year and it hardly even qualifies as "round". It's a wobbly, lopsided, mess....just like being TWO! :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan looks like she was loving every minute of it! That's great memories there! She is a brave little girl to go through the dark and scary tunnel! :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she really enjoyed herself! So sweet.
    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!