Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Kind of Day

No place to be and beautiful weather. Windows were wide open and a fresh breeze blew through out my home all day.

Laundry hung out to dry.

Banana bread fresh from the oven cooling.


A sweet sleeping child tuckered out from all the fresh air and outside play.

Some time to tweak. I had a coupon and tarts were on sale at Yankee Candle so I stocked up. I love the way they look displayed in this glass jar.

Time to relax with the soft glow of candle light and a wonderful fragrance of Farmers Market.


It was the kind of day that just clicked along and make me praise the Lord for all of my blessings. I love a day like this. I feel tired and content and know that I will sleep well tonight. I hope you were able to find time to cherish the simple things today.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a good day. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    It does look like you had the perfect day. I love the away you displayed your tarts. I do love that Farmer's market scent. I'm burning it right now.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you enjoyed your day! I love yankee candles! That banana bread... I can just smell it! :-) Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect, lovely day to me. :) Hope we can all have more like that! :) Thanks for the visit....come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day!

    I gave you an award. Stop by and grab it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!