Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Change

I have been working on a new header. All of the pictures except for the center one I have taken. The center picture is a special to me picture. It was taken some time in the 1950's and is a picture of my Granny's home. She is my great grandmother who lived in Lucketts, VA. I have great memories of visiting Granny's. From the wood stove in the kitchen, collecting eggs, seeing my first runt piglet, sitting on front porch, playing with a favorite cousin, Georgie and so many more! The farm and house are still in my family. George's mom is still living there.

So... what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. I love it! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Wendi! I think it is perfect for you because it captures so many things you love and that are special to you! Proud of you for figuring that out too!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like!! now I'll think of your granny,too, whenever I see the house picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new header..I have been wanting to make one but not sure where to get pictures..Maybe I will take some after I get moved. I have memories of going to my Grandmothers house too but her house was torn down so a developer could build some big fancy ugly houses...so sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice! It reflects you so much. Love the Granny house picture to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Wendi. The pics are very personal to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks nice, Wendi. That house photo is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it and I love the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it looks wonderful..and I love how much your great grandmother's house means to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendi,

    I absolutely love your new header and it genuinely shows how unique and diversified you are in a country way, which means love and warmth!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!