Friday, September 03, 2010

Apple Time

Yesterday we headed out to a local orchard.


I love this picture. It just screams peace, quiet and simplicity to me.

There was fun area for pictures and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the apple of my eye!


There was plenty room for Abe to run. He worked off a lot of energy and took a long afternoon nap.

Hey Mama, here are some apples!

I came home with 1/2 bushel of some firm, tart, delicious apples. I'll share next week what I do with them.

I am looking forward to a long weekend. We get to see my brother-in-law who just returned from Afghanistan and have many things on list for around home. Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Apples are not ready uphere yet - but soon. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them. Glad your B-I-L is back safe. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time....So glad your brother-in-law is home safe and sound. Have a wonderful weekend. Oh, stop by and check out my coffee cake recipe I just posted. It's YUMMY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apples in the fall!

    I'm so happy your brother-in-law is home safe! My cousin just got home from Iraq a few weeks ago. Such a blessing!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures! Please thank your brother in law for me! So glad he is home safe. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!