Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Days

Megan started her first day of the Pre K-4 program yesterday. She did great!


I shed a few tears seeing my baby go off as such a big girl. She did not say one time that she did not want to go. I think the separation issues might be working themselves out. Yes!

She got into the car after school with a big smile on her face and said that she did not want to leave ever. Later in the day she did tell me that she keep asking her teacher and aide if it was time to go home. She is already talking about going back on Wednesday. I am super proud of her!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I remember the first day I dropped Ian off at preschool. It was really hard leaving him, even if it was only for 2 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems so long ago, now.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It goes by so fast - enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    I bet she just loved it. You will see so much change in her this year. This is just the start for you.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it went so well, Wendi!

    Nathan starts in two weeks, and I'm anxious to see how he does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will get easier! Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Megan! :-) She looks so happy and proud.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be one of the greatest times of your life. I have such wonderful, fun memories of my kids at this age. I love our homeschooling, but those preschool days were exciting and precious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad she had such a good day. That always makes me feel good when the little ones have good days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Megan is such a cutie! I'm glad she's warming up to school! She does look proud in that pic!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks so big!!!!! And in PreK already!! OH MY!!! Time surely does go by all too quickly, doesn't it? Our sweet girls will be women before we know it. Let's cherish these days!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!