Monday, August 02, 2010

No Kisses? No Problem

I whipped up a batch of peanut butter blossom cookies and realized that I didn't have any chocolate kisses in the freezer. No problem; I used a bag of Brachs Chocolate Stars that I had stashed in the freezer during the Christmas season.


I think the stars made a really cute cookie and it was much easier to stack the cookies. I know what I will be stocking up on when Christmas candy is on clearance. I love it when an oops turns into a good thing!

7 comments:

  1. They actually look much prettier with the chocolate stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM these are one of my favorites! always makes me think of Christmas time!!
    That's a great idea, it looks so cute with those! Enjoy!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy is that recipe allready on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stars work! They look pretty and I bet they taste good too.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! I love it when the lack of an ingredient acutally makes what I am cooking look and/or taste better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...and so much easier...no unwrapping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!