Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Swap Time!

I recently participated in another wonderful swap hosted by Monica and Carrie. I loved that it was a create your own theme swap. I was paired with Jenni and received a wonderful box from her. Everything I need to have a relaxing afternoon tea.



She included a cake mix and instruction for making a HoHo cake. I plan to make it this week and will let you all know how it turns out. Tea bags, coasters, yummy candy and treat bags will make my tea party so special. She also included a cute journal that used craft paper for the pages. I love anything that uses brown craft paper!


She was even kind enough to included a cute chalkboard for Megan and a Hello Kitty candy necklace. So kind!


I also received an old milk container full of the cutest button flowers.


Aren't they adorable!? I did a happy dance when I saw these cute flowers.

The package I sent Jenni was the beginnings for a patriotic picnic.


This was a fun swap. Thanks Jenni for the great package!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is gorgeous. I have fond memories of getting to know you almost 2 years ago in the fall swap. Last time I participated before Christmas, my partner didn't fullfill her obligation, so I won't be doing it again. But, it's fun to see what everyone got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goodies!
    Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    I love both of the swap items. You both are truly showing off your creative talents. These are great gift ideas too! Love the button flowers.

    Please stop by my blog today and make sure you sign up for the giveaway that ends today. The book is a masterpiece in itself.

    http://reviewsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute....love everything. Hope you are having a good summer. Hope you can stop over for a visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    Glad you joined us for another swap. That is so sweet that even Megan was included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are some incredible gifts from your home swap partner. I did a home swap through www.roofswap.com and was treated in a such a sweet way that I want to do it again and again. It is such an amazing way to travel without breaking your wallet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!