Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Special Lemonade

There is really nothing special about my lemonade it is plain ol' Country Time.


What makes it special is the way I sometimes serve it to my family. I make it in a nice pitcher add lemon slices and lots of ice. Lemonade tastes best when it is nice and cold. I leave the Tupperware cups in the cabinet and pull out the glass water goblets.

I then run a little water around the rim of glass and dip it in sugar. Garnish with a lemon slice and this little girl feels extra special!



She loves the sugar and doesn't think the garnish is to bad either! I love how something so simple can make the ones I love feel special.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea to put the sugar on the glass rim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!