Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Tweaking

Painting some shelves in my living room has been on my list for a while. I finally got motivated to get it done. Then I was able to get to the fun stuff! I moved a few things around and found a place for the crock my mother-in-law had given me.


Here is a close up of the shelves.


This shelf didn't have a home and it made a perfect spot to put the phone. Now if only I could find a better way to hide the wires!

A view of the whole area that received a little TLC.

As I was relaxing last night I was looking around and I added a few more things to the list to tweak. I think it feels good to change things up now and then. What about you; do you tweak or let things be?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi!

    Your shelves look great! I love to "shop" my house and move things around - but it seems I don't do it very often!

    Have a great day!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I enjoy changing things around too! Gives a new freshness to the space! Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    It's hard to say whether to leave it or continue adding more. I guess it can never hurt to try new things, you just never know what you'll come up with.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shelves.

    I am a major tweaker. And re-tweaker. One of my favorite things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!