Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Our time at the beach was wonderful! My favorite time to go to the beach was in the evening.



Megan loved playing the sand. She says that it was her favorite part of vacation.


Watching the sun rise.


Someone celebrated her 4th birthday while we where on vacation.



I still can't believe my little girl is four! Time really does move much too fast.

Dipping in our toes and searching for shells was a daily occurrence.


On our way to the pier the people fishing were catching little sharks!!


My time spent jumping the waves was no existence after that. Obviously I know that there are sharks in the ocean I just expect them to be further out in the ocean.


As great as our time away was I am happy to be home!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pics, Wendy. Your daughter looks so cute in those beach shots. Looks like your family had a great time.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I love this wonderful pictures and my favorite time to be at the beach is at sunset too. When we were young we lived at the beach so it's nice when everyone has gone home and you can just watch the day slip into the ocean.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Your little girl is adorable. My youngest turned 4 in November and it certainly does fly by! Enjoy every minute of each day, I also have a 9 year old and I truly don't know where the time went! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun! And happy bday to Megan!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!