Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

That is exactly what we have been experiencing. Heat, humidity and lots of rain. Monday night into Tuesday morning we had 4.5 inches of rain. That is a lot of rain in a little bit of time.

To beat the heat Megan has been spending time cooling off in her pool.


While she was playing in the pool I was near by pulling weeds.


It has been so hard to get out and I am ashamed that they got this bad. The good news is that the section is cleared out and I will hit the top section today. The mosquitoes were getting bad so we had to head in.

My sister had an air conditioner sitting in my parents garage. We offered to buy it and they were gracious enough to just give it to us. Free is always good!


We got it for our garage. Chuck put it in on Monday night and it so nice to be able to do laundry with out breaking into a sweat! He is so good to me :)

Life is moving right along here. My days are exceptionally full this week since we are leaving on vacation Friday. I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, I can't do without air conditioning in the South. A couple of Junes ago my ac went out on a Saturday night. The company I called sent a repairman out after dark, he fixed it, and it was no more expensive than during regular business hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT here, too! It is suppose to be 100 or more, today! A/C is a must! and the humidity is BAD, here! We are under a code orange and a code red for breathing quality.

    Stay cool and safe,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!