Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun in the Park

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I told Megan we were going to go have lunch. She started to fuss when I hit the drive thru instead of going in. I keep telling her that what we were going to do would be much better.



She wasn't sure about this swinging bridge at first.


She asked that I take this picture saying she was a statue.


Abe is starting to walk. Boy, does not keep me on the run!


This is a small park and we were the only ones there. The only downfall is that these are the only swings.



We had a great time and will be stopping by again.

2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    I am noticing that more and more parks aren't including swings in them. Great pictures and I bet the kids loved lunch and fun in the park.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!