Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where Have I Been?

The rain finally stopped and it feels like we have gone straight to summer. It seems like there haven't been enough hours in the day to get everything done.


Megan planted her favorite... tomatoes.


We brought up water from the rain barrel. Megan thought it was fun to play in the water and have it splash over onto her.

-5-26+G
arden+Planting+051.jpg">

Tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucinni and sweet corn are planted. I am so happy to have my garden planted. A late garden is better then no garden at all!

Besides work there has been some fun.


School is out and my days have been full of kids. There have been many afternoons of tag. It makes my heart sing to here their delightful laughter.

.jpg">
We celebrated Chuck's birthday last weekend and had family over for cupcakes. Papaw always enjoys entertaining his grandbabies.

Megan splashed and stomped around in puddles after the back porch was sprayed off. That girl loves her water play!

I plan to get caught up on laundry and housework this morning. I then hope to get to the strawberry patch before the weekend. My days are overflowing at the moment. A good kind of busy!

8 comments:

  1. It is going to be a HOT day, here! Hope you have fun at the strawberry patch.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun at your house. Enjoy every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Summer is a busy time, but such a wonderful busy time! I never really understood the phrase "the lazy days of summer." How does anyone with a garden have lazy days in summer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy but fun - same here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're enjoying the beautiful summer weather, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
    send flowers germany
    Valentines Day Flowers Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like so much fun at your house.
    PPC Advertising India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!