Thursday, May 06, 2010

Quick Mothers Day Project

I like to make special things with my childcare kids for holidays. I found an idea here and tweaked it a little.


Chuck graciously spray painted coffee cans white for me. I helped the kids put their hand prints on the can. Around the bottom of the can I wrote xxx loves Mommy! and wrote on a quote.


Chuck then again helped out by spraying the cans with sealer. (If you miss this step the paint could come off when wet.) Then I planted some petunias. Megan made her can for Grandma. I just wrote Megan loves Grandma around the bottom and changed the beginning of the quote to Grand-motherhood.

I hope there are some mommies (and a grandma) that enjoy their special gift!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! In my opinion, you can never go wrong gifting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Everyone will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!