Monday, May 10, 2010

Garden Time!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was great! We spent the afternoon at Chuck's grandma's home. We cooked out, spent time with extended family and planted flowers for grandma.


It was finally dry enough to till my garden this weekend. I am dreaming of digging into the wonderful earth and planting. I plan on putting in green beans, tomatoes, zucchini, cabbage and cucumbers.

I am having an outpatient medical procedure done today. Nothing major. If I am not around for the next few days you will know that I am resting and recovering. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. We're getting ready to plant soon. Although today we have a thick layer of frost on everything. :(

    Will keep you in my prayers for your procedure today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Hope all goes well!!

    Hugs,
    andre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your precedure goes well!

    That garden spot looks great - ready for all sorts of fresh veggies to be planted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your procedure and recovery go well. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi, We're gardening too! I can't wait to see what we harvest. Good luck with your procedure, hope all goes well.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, wish I had a garden!

    Thank you for your gift ideas. We chose the digital frame. My mom loves it. She says when she wakes up in the middle of the night and can't sleep she enjoys seeing her grandchildren. When she gets better and is able to eat and drink I plan to send her a box full of little favorites.

    Thank you for leaving a comment, and for your idea.

    Melissa
    Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!