Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things


Thanks to everyone for you kindness regarding my medical procedure. It went really well and other then being uncomfortable there wasn't much pain. Boy am I thankful for pain medication! Other then the pain medication before and during the procdure I have only had to take Aleve.

Monday is somewhat of a blur. I was what you would call loopy and sleep the day way. Yesterday I was just tired. Chuck took the day off and held the fort down. He cooked, did laundry and keep up with Megan and the babies I watch. I joked and asked if he was ready to quit his job and stay home and run a full-time daycare. I was met with a No without any hesitation. lol

I am starting today well rested and ready to get back into the swing of things. Have a great Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm so glad that Chuck has been able to help out at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing well. You are back just in time to receive the award sitka has for you at All Gods Creatures! Please stop by and pick it up.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are doing well! pain medication is an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you're feeling better. I love that pic that you posted ~ so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello sweetie, glad you had your procedure and are doing well, you will be up and running in no time, nice to have a great hubby to help too. Just found your blog and it is very nice, I love the swing, I have one in my back yard too, stop and visit one day when you are blogging, lots of hugs, Barbara from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to here you are doing well.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendi,

    So glad that you are in recovery mode and back in the swing soon enough.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you're doing ok, just don't over do it! Your Dh treated you just the way he should!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you're doing well, Wendi! I missed out on the post about your medical procedure, but glad all is well.

    Love those mother day cans of flowers you made! How many children do you keep in your home? I've been asked about keeping a 3 year old and teaching her along side mine this fall and am considering it. I know we will have Luke, but he'll have a playmate. What do you think? Do you enjoy it yourself? Do you think that's too much at first with Luke? Of course, I have Joy to help and she's begging...

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're feeling better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!