Wednesday, April 07, 2010

This and That

The weather has been beyond fantastic here! The great weather means that we have been spending most of our time outside. Yesterday we worked through dinner and then ran out to Cracker Barrel. They have a Country Chef Salad that I love!

While there I picked up a copy of This book. I don't think I will be turning my front yard into a wheat field, but I do like the idea of being more self sufficient. I want to make the most of my garden and be able to cut my grocery bill and start making more things from scratch.

I was asked for direction for the cinnamon sugar bunny biscuits we had for Easter. I got the idea here.

I don't know why but for the last couple of months I feel like I have been drowning in laundry. I am usually good about keeping up with it. My goal is to tackle Mt. Laundry and have it all washed, ironed and put away by Friday. If I get nothing but this done this week I will be a happy girl.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Girl...I have been drowning in laundry for years...welcome to the club.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I hear you on the laundry. I just noticed when I took a shower in our bathroom I was on my last towel. This never happens.

    Knowing you, you'll get to the laundry by Friday!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been busy enjoying the nice weather here too. That book that you purchased looks interesting. I actually think it was in one of my "maybe" piles at Borders last year. But I ended up getting "The Encyclopedia of Country Living" instead. Enjoy reading! You'll have to let us know if you think its a worthwhile read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!