Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Finally Finished!

Laundry and ironing that is. I didn't meet my goal of having it done by Friday, but I am just happy it is done.


My laundry area hasn't been this empty in a long time. I know that it won't stay this way for long. My goal is to try to keep up and not let it get out of control again.

Yesterday afternoon was so nice that I moved the ironing board outside.



Fresh air certainly made it a more pleasant task!

While ironing I was able to keep an eye on the kids.

Megan and her friend, Conner played on the slide platform all afternoon. They had sticks, bubble wands and Megan's dog, Baby. I watched the platform become the doctor's office. A safe place from the alligators and their workplace. They had to go to work to fix things. I love it when kids have great imaginations!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, my laundry room never stays that way for long either! HaHa!

    Don't you just love imaginative play? I love seeing my kids playing together and being creative with their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the laundry room not staying empty! Ours becomes a dumping ground for everything that doesn't have a home.

    I love it when kids play like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry NEVER ends at our house. My little granddaughter loves bubbles and I enjoy watching her play with them.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I think I'll move my ironing board to the porch this afternoon and get that chore out of the way.
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    You have a great idea. Why keep things inside when the weather is simply too nice to be inside. I love this and you got to be in the midst of the kids world as well.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it nice to have that room be completely empty?! Yay for your diligence! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!