Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend! Saturday was a day on the go for us. We attended a party to celebrate our third Gotcha day. On the way there we were stuck on the interstate in traffic for a very long time. On the way home we opted to skip the interstate and take a long drive through the country.


We passed farm after farm and I loved seeing this round barn.

There are eleven girls in our adoption group. All but three were able to attend the party. We try to take a yearly picture of the girls together. No easy task!


It is a pleasure to see our girls grow!

It is also project time around here. After a trip to Lowe's we came home with these.


No, we are not putting a fence around our yard. When we finish I will share what we do with these. How is that for vague!

Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I've been off the grid for the last week or so. Spring break makes it tough to get online. I hope you had a great anniversary. Isn't it amazing how much our girls have grown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking the scenic route.
    Happy Fence building!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A precious picture of the girls!

    I can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for skipping the interstate and taking the scenic route! It's nice to do that every once in a while! That round barn is pretty awesome looking.

    I love seeing the picture of all God's beautiful girls together. What a blessing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    Love all the pictures of those amazing girls and yes, you do have my interest piqued with what you are doing with the fence boards, a head board for a bed perhaps?


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be Megan third from the right. What a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendi,
    Just wanted to stop and say hello,,I'm a blogger from Kokomo..going to follow your blog and invite you to follow mine.
    Nice to meet you.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!