Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Fun: Tin Can Bowling

I have been saving soup cans and we finally had enough for tin can bowling. After cleaning out the cans Megan and I painted them.



I had hoped for this to be an activity we could do on our back porch. The weather had turned cooler so it was moved into the hall.



There was certainly some family fun happening. Chuck accidentally hit Megan in the face with the ball not once but twice. Two times in a roll! She wasn't hurt and was actually laughing.


We were really laughing once she put on her hard hat!

After bowling we had a meal with a snack bar feel to it.


Hot dogs, chips and even some fun leftover ketchup packets served in a basket.

All three of us had fun and are already looking forward to our next family fun event.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love the snack bar lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family fun!

    I liked your idea in the previous post about labeling leftovers. I just cleaned out the fridge last week and I can't tell you how much stuff I tossed because I wasn't sure about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun..fun..fun! Awesome and very creative!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT idea, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the can bowling! Looks like fun :)

    Lamb’s Most Recent Post: Woot, Woot! Party at the 2010 HGTV Green Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tin cans...I decorate them for all sorts of things! I love your tin can bowling...how creative!!

    Found you from Monica's blog.

    You have a darling family...just stopping by!

    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!