Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Signs of Spring have been everywhere the last few days. This picture was taken on Tuesday. You can see that winter is trying to hang on, but spring is letting it's presence known.


These are my lilies and crocus. The daffodils and tulips are also making their presence known.


This was the temperature yesterday afternoon. With a temperature like this it won't be long before I will see some blooms.

I know that we are bound to have some days that seem more winter like. That makes the nice days even more enjoyable. I have been making the most of them.


Opening windows and letting in the fresh air. Oh, how I love this!


Putting Mr. Grill to work. These pork chops were wonderful!

I am making my spring cleaning list and Chuck and I have been talking about the projects we would like to complete this year. A shed, back porch and playhouse all need a coat of paint. It looks like paint might be a theme this year!

I feel like I have been neglecting this little blog. My days seem to be very full.


This is Abe. The little guy that I watch full time. He just turned 7 months and it seems like he has taken off overnight. Literally! He started sitting up and then scooting within a couple weeks of each other. He is now a full fledged crawler and is starting to pull up/push up on things. I have a feeling he will be an early walker.

Between doing fun things with Megan and keeping Abe out of trouble I haven't had much time for anything else. Just the normal day to day stuff. Some days it seems crazy around here but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 comments:

  1. Abe is adorable...
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were only more hours in the day!

    My flowers are popping up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    Love all the little signs that spring has began to spring!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!