Monday, March 01, 2010

Projects

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I spent most of my weekend on the go. Grocery store, attending a baby shower and we have been helping my sister remodel their basement. We are happy to lend a hand but all the time away from home is hard.

I did find the time to start a project.


Chuck cut out a couple of stars for me. The large on is going on a shelf in the living room. I have a couple more coats of blue and then it will be time for the finish color. Either off white or a tan color. I haven't decided yet. The smaller star will be part of my give away. I am very excited about hosting my first give away. Be sure to check back Wednesday to see the goodies and for all the details.

Now I am off to chase littles, do laundry and hopefully finish my star project. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! My weekend was busy as well. Grocery shopping until 10pm last night, eek!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I love when your hubby offers to cut some things out for you to make your home more inviting and warm. I will definitely be back on Wednesday!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of your blog, and your attitude
    my heart is always home too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!