Monday, March 15, 2010

Joyful Things

Since I have been working on finding my joy I thought I would post some things that bring me joy.


A pile of fabric... the possibility for crafting, sewing and creating is endless.


Spring flowers... although they are not in bloom yet they are starting to wake up.


Spring showers... they smell heavenly and it is delightful watching Megan play in the rain.


Sleeping child... so tired from play she barely makes in on the bed.


Eating healthy... it is hard but I know the end result will be worth it.


Daddy and his girl... I love a man that loves his daughter with his whole heart and isn't afraid to show it.

I am learning to stop amid all the chaos of life to find joy in the simple things. Take a few moments today to savor a joyful moment.

6 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    These are joyful things indeed. It rained here every day last week, a sure sign that spring is just around the corner. More than half of our huge snow piles have melted. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on spring break from our school work this week (I needed it just as much as the kids) and I fully intend on making it a joyful week!

    Love those sweet pics of Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of joyful things! Love photos of sleeping kids too. I'm happy that the snow is almost gone (3 days of heavy rain will do that).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Megan in the rain. And with her dad. There's something special about a father of girls. :)

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post... you have inspired me to do my own post..Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!