Monday, March 08, 2010

Ball Product Testing

This weekend we had our first real signs of spring! The birds were singing. The sun was shining and the temperature was around 50*. It made my heart sing! Spring is my favorite time of year. I love that everything is beginning fresh and new.

Besides enjoying the heart warming sun I was able to do something fun. I went to a local middle school home economic room and tested some products for Ball Canning. Fun!Fun!Fun!

After testing the products I walked away a little cash, some great coupons and products to sample.


Unfortunately I am unable to tell you the items that were tested. What I can tell you is that it looks like some old favorites are going to be updated. How is that for vague!?

It looks like the spring like weather will be sticking around this week. Temperatures in the mid to high 50's are forecasted and so are some spring showers. I hope the remaining piles of snow will melt away this week. It is still early and I suspect we will still see a flurry or two. It is Indiana and as all good Hoosiers know there will always be a touch of winter until the high school basketball tournament is over! I know what is on the way so I know I will make it!

Laundry and a kitchen floor in need of a good mopping is calling my name. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    That's so neat you got to participate in that product testing!

    Thank you for the nice comment you just left. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry at my house....never ends.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!