Monday, February 22, 2010

Starting Fresh


Today starts a new week and I am ready to go. I am in the cleaning mood. I am ready for the wonderful lemon smell of Pledge. Closets that are organized and a refrigerator that I am not scared to open.

Once I have a squeaky clean space to work with I am ready to fluff! I find it fun to start moving things around when my home is clean and fresh. I was inspired by some things at JoAnn's and am ready to bring a little spring in.

I will keep you posted on my cleaning frenzy!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are ready to go! I just love Jo Ann's too. They have wonderful deals don't they?

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned out my freezer this weekend for the first time in ages! I clean the fridge out once a week but the freezer gets so neglected. It looks great, it felt good and I am inspired to keep going! Hope you have a fun time with your fresh start. I guess it is *almost* time for spring cleaning, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    I am right there with you when I got my latest issue of Better Homes and Gardens in the mail. Something just lemony called out to me.


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. A week ago my husband was away for the entire week visiting our son and his family out in San Diego. I had the entire week to my self since I didn't have time to get vacation time off. I did all my spring cleaning! The house was so clean and fresh looking and smelling!~ Loved it. Too bad we are getting snow over the next 3 days because the inside looks like spring but the outside looks like winter! So glad you are getting to do your spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds LOVELY, Wendi! :) Great job! Can't wait to see what you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!