Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring Banner

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week. So far mine has been very productive. On Monday I took everything out of the refrigerator, including the shelves and drawers. I washed, tossed and now have a sparkling frig. I also caught up the laundry and ironing. Whew! The ironing is what gets me behind.

Yesterday I cleaned the oven and did my Tuesday chore of cleaning the living room. I am feeling much better about the state of my home. I even took some time for crafting. I painted a shelf for my living room and made a banner.


I printed off the letters in Word. I then cut them out using craft foam. Once they were attached onto a rectangle piece of foam I then glued them to a piece of twine. Very easy and it is shows where my heart is... Spring! I plan to hang it across my kitchen window. I usually wait until the first of March to bring out the spring things. I am having a very hard time waiting this year. Once I hang it and add some other goodies I will share a picture or two with you.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've been so productive. It's such a great feeling, isn't it! Since joining in with Making Your Home A Haven, I've started seeing results in my home, too and it's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    PS: Update on prayer request for amden on arise 2 write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned out my refrigerator yesterday too. I'm trying to hold off on the spring decorations but I don't think I'm going to make it!

    Love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    Love the Spring cleaning mood and spirit that you are into! I am just not there yet but then again its been cold and winter like here so I am enjoying that right now.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Wendi. Thanks for sharing what you've been up to. Cute banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing the give away Wendy! I sent you an email too about the DH job. I appreciate you taking the time to send me something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!