Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pip Berry Wreath

While shopping after Christmas I found a couple of pip berry wreaths on clearance for $7. The color was perfect for my living room and the price was great. Around here I haven't been able to find this color and the price for the ones I have found are close to $20 for a swag.



There are these cute Christmas items attached. I have cut those off and put them back for Christmas crafting.

I cut the first wreath down and used almost 3/4 of it to make a couple of candle rings.


I plan to glue on an updated heart and then dry brush on a brick red. Give it a little sand and then add a couple of new candles. Slowly I am getting my living room put back together. I have lots of things to makeover. I am waiting for some warmer weather so I can break out the paint and spend some time in the garage. Come on Spring!

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!