Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Projects

While Chuck was on vacation we started a couple of projects. Unfortunately we were unable to get them completed, but they are close.

We are putting up wallpaper in the living room. My sister gave me this for Christmas a couple of years ago and I am finally getting it done.



We have one wall completely done and then about half of the upper walls complete. I am so happy with the way it has turned out. I plan to take my time adding the stuff back in. Eliminating some things and doing some makeovers. I will sure to share as I go along.

The next thing that was worked on was the hall ceiling. There was enough of the bead board left over from the kitchen to complete this project.


It needs one more coat of paint and then the light and vent cover put back up.

The plan for the weekend to get these project complete. Is it just me or do the rest of you feel the need to decorate and teak things during the winter months?

5 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I HATE putting up or taking down wall paper...in my experience is a night mare. GOD BLESS you!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I think we all feel that way, especially when our homes are all decorated for Christmas and then when those same decorations come down the house tends to feel plain and like something is missing.

    Love the looks you are putting together!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoy putting up wallpaper but it's been FOREVER, living in military base housing we can't do any of that LOL

    It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wallpaper...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!